Ice Fishing on the Bay of Quinte
- Where we locate our huts on the Bay of Quinte provides some all-day action! Typically during the first couple of
hours in the morning and the last couple of hours of daylight Walleye are the main target species, and during the
middle of the day most clients fish for Perch and Northern Pike. The last couple of years the Perch fishery has
really improved both in size and numbers.
- Freeze up usually occurs around mid-December and once there is five inches of hard safe ice we put out our ice fishing huts.
- We offer daily ice hut rentals. (See below.)
- A deposit of $70 + tax is required to reserve a hut.
- Book early to avoid disappointment, as we only rent out eight huts.
- Accommodations are available at a local Motel located approximately 10-15 minutes away...SPECIAL RATES.